Our Operations During COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the emerging outbreak of COVID-19, and we are taking multiple steps in effort to keep our patients and families safe and healthy. Starting today, we will be implementing some mandatory changes to our usual procedures, and these will be in place through the social distancing concern of COVID-19 in our community. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, but please know we are trying to do our best to protect ourselves, our patients and our especially at-risk families.
1. If you, your child or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19, please consider rescheduling your appointment.
2. If you, your child or anyone in your household has had a fever or active cough within the last 24-48 hours, please reschedule your appointment.
3. If you have traveled out of the country or out of state within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
4. If you are over the age of 60 and must attend our child’s scheduled appointment, please call our office before hand and make us aware.
5. Please do not bring extra family members into the office. We would like to minimize the amount of people coming in and out. Please do not bring anyone over the age of 60.
6. All books and magazines will be removed from the waiting room area and patient rooms during this time.
7. If there are no rooms available when you sign in for your child’s appointment, we will be asking you to wait in your car, and we will call you when we have a room available. Please make sure that we have a good telephone number to reach you. This is to avoid gathering’s in the waiting room.
Stay Healthy and Be Safe.
We love our patient’s and our patient’s families and we want them to stay healthy. We will get through this together and look forward to resuming a normal schedule as soon as possible. God Bless you all.