Need Reasons to Visit?
Is your child having trouble sleeping through the night? Is your child having any issues hearing in class or at home? Are you looking for a professionally respected pediatric ENT doctor?
If your answer to one or more of the above is “yes” and you live in Columbia, South Carolina, please consider us at ENT For Kids. We are near Highway 277 off Farrow Road in Fontaine Business Center.
If you are still undecided, please read and consider our “Top 10 Reasons to Visit” at your convenience. Our services include sleep and hearing tests in addition to professional ear, nose, and throat care. If you have any questions regarding our ENT practice, please call our office at 803-457-8120. We always look forward to hearing from you.
Top 10 Reasons to Visit ENT For Kids
- Pediatric otolaryngologist who is board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Fred Garner currently has more than 20 years’ experience treating children here in Columbia, SC. He is the only ENT physician in the South Carolina Midlands with his unique credentials.
- Convenient location in Fontaine Business Center near downtown Columbia.
- Outpatient services provided at Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital and Palmetto Surgery Center (which are both close to our existing ENT For Kids practice).
- Kid-friendly office environment where kids can focus their attention on having fun!
- Convenient business hours and scheduling options for working families.
- Physician always on-call 24/7 to assist if there are ever any emergencies day or night.
- Our own sleep lab and hearing center to monitor, diagnosis, and treat sleep disorders as well as hearing issues in your child.
- Our own audiologist, Jamie Monzingo AuD, who joined us in Late November 2017. She treats patients who are newborn to age 21.
- Experienced ENT staff team who are focused on your child’s well-being and really enjoy caring for youthful ears, noses, and throats.
- Informative website with helpful resources to assist parents with their ENT questions and concerns.
Need other reasons to visit ENT For Kids? Please visit our patient testimonials page.
Your Reasons to Visit