Need Reasons to Visit Our ENT Practice?
10 Top Reasons to Visit ENT For Kids
- Pediatric otolaryngologist who is board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Garner currently has more than 20 years’ experience treating children here in Columbia, SC. He is the only ENT physician in the South Carolina Midlands with his credentials.
- Convenient location in Fontaine Business Center near downtown Columbia.
- Outpatient services provided at Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital and Palmetto Surgery Center (which are both close to our existing ENT For Kids practice).
- Kid-friendly office environment where kids can focus their attention on having fun!
- Convenient business hours and scheduling options for working families.
- Physician always on-call 24/7 to assist if there are ever any emergencies day or night.
- Our own sleep lab and hearing center to monitor, diagnosis, and treat sleep disorders as well as hearing issues in your child.
- Our own audiologist, Jamie Monzingo AuD, who joined us in Late November 2017. She treats patients who are newborn to age 21.
- Experienced ENT staff team who are focused on your child’s well-being and really enjoy caring for youthful ears, noses, and throats.
- Informative website with helpful resources to assist parents with their ENT questions and concerns.
Your Reasons to Visit
Do you have other reasons why you visit ENT For Kids? If there are any reasons why you visit ENT For Kids that we did not include above, please share them with us. Our patients and their parents are very important to our practice and our belief in knowledge sharing. If you recently visited us, please share a comment below.