Carolina Sleep Institute, LLC
A Division of ENT for Kids, LLC
Established in 2010, Carolina Sleep Institute, LLC (CSI) has tested thousands of children for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Our sleep program provides for the testing of children 6 months of age and older and is a pediatric ONLY facility. Our staff is experienced and knowledgeable regarding the needs and nuances of pediatric patients.
As you may be aware, OSA in children is a significant health problem. Symptoms of OSA include:
- ADD or AD/HD behaviors
- Apnea (Stop Breathing)
- Night Sweats
- Bed Wetting
- Gasping/Choking during sleep
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Attention / Concentration Issues
- Behavior Issues
- Attended Diagnostic Sleep Studies – Multi-channel hookup that provides detailed sleep pattern evaluation which is then interpreted by a Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician.
- Attended CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) – Multi-channel hookup that monitors sleep patterns with CPAP introduction to manage sleep apnea issues. Pressure monitored and adjusted to meet the patients’ unique & specific requirements which is then interpreted by a Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician.
- Direct sleep center referrals either with or without scheduled follow-up with Fred Garner, MD or Jenny O’Neill, CNP thru ENT For Kids
- ENT referrals for sleep apnea evaluation
- Insurance verification
- Direct patient scheduling
- Timely reporting of results to referring physician