Carolina Sleep Institute, LLC
A Division of ENT for Kids, LLC
As you may be aware, obstructive sleep apnea in children is a significant health problem. Symptoms of OSA include:
- ADD or AD/HD behaviors
- Apnea (Stop Breathing)
- Night Sweats
- Bed Wetting
- Gasping / Choking during sleep
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Attention / Concentration Issues
- Behavior Issues
- Attended Diagnostic Sleep Studies – Multi-channel hookup that provides detailed sleep pattern evaluation which is then interpreted by a Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician.
- Attended CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) – Multi-channel hookup that monitors sleep patterns with CPAP introduction to manage sleep apnea issues. Pressure monitored and adjusted to meet the patients’ unique & specific requirements which is then interpreted by a Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician.
- Direct sleep center referrals either with or without scheduled follow-up with Fred Garner, MD or Jenny O’Neill, CNP thru ENT For Kids
- ENT referrals for sleep apnea evaluation
- Insurance verification
- Direct patient scheduling
- Timely reporting of results to referring physician
Dr. Garner has treated my son and daughter for the last 2 1/2 years. He is nice, insightful, and inspires trust. He has performed surgery on both children and prayed for them before surgery. My daughter is now able to sleep without waking up gasping for breath. And he is very patient with my hyperactive son. I gladly recommend him to anyone who is in need of the best ENT for kids in South Carolina!
Technologist was very courteous and child friendly. She made my daughter feel very comfortable during her stay. She was very professional in engaging my daughter in conversation about what she was doing procedurally, step-by-step. Excellent!